Liv Thorstensson Davila
CLIN ASST PROF of Second Language Acquisition and Teacher Education,Latin American and Caribbean Studies, and Center for Global Studies
Address: Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education
1310 S. Sixth Street
1310 S Sixth
Champaign, IL 61820
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Working with immigrant children of “undocumented” and “mixed” families." Educating the Young Child. . 2011.
- "Good kids,” but “poor students”: Academic identities of Vietnamese Montagnard high school students." Research on the Education of Asian and Pacific Americans. . 2011.
- "Developing critical literacy with English language learners: A lesson plan for understanding the social implications of dialect." Multicultural Learning and Teaching 8.1 (2013): 115-132.
Special Issues of a Journal
- "For them it’s sink or swim”: Refugee students and the dynamics of migration, and (dis)placement in school." Special issue on migration and education. Spec. iss. of Power and Education 3.4 (2012): 139-149.