Sara Ann Mason M.A.
- Email: email@example.com
I am a Ph.D. candidate in Spanish Linguistics (specialization: Second Language Acquisition and Teacher Education) interested in how early and late learners of Spanish acquire and process Spanish morphosyntax.
Specializations / Research Interest(s)
- Second and heritage language acquisition
- M.A. in Spanish with a concentration in Linguistics, University of Houston, 2012
- B.A. in Spanish Language, University of Houston, 2010
- B.A. in French Language, University of Houston, 2010
Distinctions / Awards
- Darlene F. Wolf Fellowship for outstanding academic achievement and teaching excellence
- “List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students" for SPAN 103 and SPAN 141